Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!
I am wishing it was January 2007 again, and we had this to look forward to.


Next time, (there better be a next time) Parker will be at home!


AMAZING! The Explorer of the Seas!
Little does Kelly know-her hat is about to fly off into the deep blue ocean. Keep smiling!

Give it a big wet one.

Ahh, a sting-ray back rub---YES!!!


Having second thoughts?


Shawn's find


Pucker up Shawn.

Is that Reese in the speedo?
Having a bad hair day Nicky?


Nicky & Ira
I would even do this again.


Cave tubing in Belize


Hang on Ty


Yes, I was that scared.
Sting-Ray City-Caman Islands
Did you all see the turtle that I caught? haha

The two that made it all possible.
THANK YOU!!!!

6 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Oooohhhh man! What can I say? I agree, there better be a next time. The picture commentary was great. I never noticed how totally freaked out you look in that zip line picture. I think I was more scared of taking out the 90 pound boy on the next platform than anything else!

Suz Galloway said...

I just told Jord the other day that we ARE going on a cruise this next year even if I have to take out a loan. That looks sooo fun.

Nicky said...

That almost made me cry! Next to the day I married Ira, and when my kids came into my life, that was the best week of my life! Thanks for being part of it, and sending the reminder. Someday...

Maria said...

Ahh, that was fun to read & remember! That really was a fun trip! It was fun being next to you on the zip line. Yeah, we need to do it again...

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

Thats almost painful to watch, it makes me want to go back so bad

Nicky said...

BTW: I think I have "bigger" problems than my bad hair day - did you see those thighs? No worries...I AM the biggest loser!