Thursday, December 25, 2008

TRAPPED

For some reason we can't make it to the Moser Christmas Party today.

Two out of the three cars who attempted our driveway today got stuck. One of them being a snow plow.

Check out the size of that snow drift right in our driveway.



Tyson's snowmobile can't evenhandle it.
Perhaps it is the driver? HA HA!!
We really got dumped on with lots of wind. One problem, my family is getting hungry, so you Moser's better have saved us some food. We may attempt this jourey just so I don't have to cook.

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

That is so stinkin funny! I posted my blog before I even looked at yours, and I named it the exact same thing....TRAPPED! That's how it feels, hu? We might try in a while, but Derrick will drive the truck and I'll follow him in the van. That way he can pull me out if he has to, but we can't all fit in the truck, so we'll maybe try both.

Nicky said...

Food? Who told you there was food at the Moser house? I don't see any evidence of food at their house. Hmmmmmm
Sorry you were trapped, we missed your family