Friday, January 16, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!!

I can't believe that seven years ago I had been in the hospital for 10 weeks just praying this sweet little boy would survive. He truly is my little (or not so little anymore) miracle boy.


I got to visit his first grade class and tell some fun stories about him.


His Aunt Toni had a bunch of balloons tied to a cute little monkey delivered to his class. What a very fun surprise for him. Like he always says, Toni spoils him-and she really does.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Happy birthday Jaxon!

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Jaxon...Happy Birthday to you!
(if you think this comment was obnoxious, at least you didn't have to HEAR me sing it!)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! I'm sure you were totally worth every second of those 10 weeks in the hospital!

Suz Galloway said...

Crazy tha you guys have a 7 y/o - he is super cute!!