Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our First Real Snow

This is our first real snow. I looked out the window this morning and saw white, and for a few, maybe 4 seconds, I thought, "pretty" but then I was thinking, "GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!!" I am definately not much of a snow person. The kids (Tyson, Jaxon, and Parker) sure love it though. This is Jaxon's fort.
Tyson thinks he's so cool!!


This was fun. Parker loves to be pulled behind the four wheeler.


This is our dog Spike. We have had her for 8 years. she is the BEST dog you could ask for, yes

even better then Princess.

4 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

....until she tries to bite Princess' head off. Poor Princess.

Nicky said...

Better than Princess? Those are fighting words!!! Tyson IS cool on that 4-wheeler.

Maria said...

That snow looks pretty but I am SO glad we don't have to 'deal' with it - till next week anyway. McKay doesn't even have a real coat... just sweater/jackets. ;)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Please post the 's' word story. It made me laugh.