Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving we went to my G-ma and G-pa Wood's house in Utah. It was a great day. We had a great time together eating, talking and eating, then eating some more. I just love all of my Wood relatives. My Norm cooked a wonderful meal. My mom decided that we should take pictures of all the grandkids on Grandpa's rock. It was very difficult to get all those little boys to sit still and look at the camera on such an exciting day, so these are the best pictures we could take. It is hard to tell, because it was a foggy day, but in the background is a beautiful view of my grandpa's farm.


Here are my two twirps-Jaxon 6 and Parker 2




This is Colby 3, Chelsi's little cowboy, and for some reason,


he thought this tractor was much neater than the rock.


You have to know this kid to completely understand, but


he is a future farmer/cowboy/bull rider/a real John Deere


type of kid.



This is my grandpa, my dad, and ALL the grandson's.



Mitch, my brother with all his nephews. Hopefull there will

someday be a girl amongst all these rowdie boys.



These are Toni's boys Peyton 11, Stockton 8, Blaize 4, and Eli 2

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Love these pictures, they will be priceless down the road. I knew your family only had boys, but I guess I didn't realize just how many till I saw them all together - wowzer! Thanks for the fun girls night.

Maria said...

So fun. And they all MATCH! Wow,that is a feat! Good job.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I think there needs to be just one little girl. So get busy! And my comback to Tyson is still coming, but I have to go to bed now. Cute pics. Mitch grew...a lot!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

All right...Tyson...I can't even believe I'm wasting my time responding to you! Soooo....you're right, technology won't go to heaven with us. But the relationships we have (and are able to keep, due to this technology) are able to go with us. BUT...I don't think football, hunting, or four-wheelers will make it to heaven. The good news is, however...that we'll be made 'whole' again, so you'll get your finger back (ya, the one that looked like an uncircumcised.........)!