Sunday, November 9, 2008


I am such a dork when it comes to computers, so I have been trying to figure this blogging thing out and I have to admit it is quite fun but very frustrating for a dummy like myself. I have lots to learn. I have been bugging Kelly all night long because I can't figure this crap out on my own. So, thanks Kelly-I hope Desmond stops crying. I think he was trying to tell me that he wants me. I am his favorite aunt you all know. I just have to add this picture of Derrick from our family camping trip. We were trying to get a picture of all the adults and we were all there, except for Frank. Derrick was yelling FRANK as loud as he could and now it doesn't seem so funny, but after four days of camping, we were all wore out and dirty and smelly and for some reason it was hilarious. I especially like Robyn in the backgroud.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

I love this picture too - I didn't know the story behind it. That makes it even funnier!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Apparently, Reese is completely comfortable with people completely freaking out and yelling loud enough to shake the trees! He looks very relaxed, and perhaps a little amused??? I love it when people catch these moments on picture (as long as I'm not the one who's caught!)

Desmond must have worn himself out because he slept until 5 o'clock this morning! How cool is that???

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I love it when someone notices that Derrick is the real big mouth in our family, rather than me!

Maria said...

That is a funny picture!