Sunday, November 23, 2008

An Experience to Remember

Me and my girls at beautiful Laguna Beach. What an amazing weekend!!! My mom had never seen the ocean before. We went to visit Toni, and were excited to spend time with her on the beach. It was amazing, these pictures don't do justice. Our hotel was across the street from a beautiful beach, but with our luck, there was a sewage spill and there were signs everywhere saying that the water was contaminated and so we couldn't get in. But is was still amazingly beautiful. I guess that gives us an excuse to go back another time, so my mom can actually swim in the ocean. I am quite sure Toni will never want to go back to that place again though. Maybe we'll have to go to San Diego instead.
Me, Chelsi, Mom, and Toni (a day that will never be forgotten) Chelsi, one of my favorite sisters, who always has to be first at everything-ha ha!! She thinks everything in life is a race and one day she will just realize that she can not beat me!
We have been through a lot together the past couple of months, but I want you all to know that I love you all so much!!!
I laugh because you are my sister, I smile because there is nothing you can do about it.

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I love the last little quote thing. Kinda like picking your in-laws, hu? But you knew what you were getting into with us. We went on that trip to Disneyland before you were married. If you would have had half a brain, you should have run away! ha ha. kelli

Maria said...

What a fun trip! No kids, no husbands... sounds nice. Just kidding of course. But it is fun to go somewhere with just the girls, The summer before Jordan & I got married, I went with my sister, mom, grandma, aunts and cousins to Hawaii. FUN!
Maybe next time you guys can come to Santa Cruz...

Nicky said...

referring to Kelli's comment - you couldn't have run fast enough, we would have caught you one way or another! Glad we didn't have to run tho, some of us may have peed our pants! :)