Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feeling Happy!!

I woke up this morning to Parker's eyes one inch away from mine, telling me he loves me and Tyson both the most. It made me happy. Then I remembered that it was the first day of my Thanksgiving Break and that I could roll over and enjoy the comfort of my bed rather than get out of bed, wake up my two little boys, get them ready, race to get my hair done, make up on, breakfast cooked, prepare sack lunches, drop Parker off at the sitters and be to work by 7:45. This made me REAL happy. Then I realized that I get to do this for four more days and I got REALLY REALLY happy, and to top it all off, Tyson wants to take me to see Twilight tonight. (Wonder what he wants?) I am feeling very happy. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you all-those who will be around!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ahhhh, isn't it WONDERFUL to wake up and realize you don't have to get up!! Love it!
Happy Thanksgiving!