Saturday, January 24, 2009

Disney Land

I am really excited because we are going to Disney Land in February. Here is how we are doing it. We are flying out on Thursday Feb. 12th at 7:30. We will go to work that day and just head straight for the airport right from school. Here is the REALLY fun part, our kids don't know. We are going to have the bags packed in the trunk and tell them we are going to Salt Lake or somewhere. Then when we get to the airport we will break the news to them. I can hardly wait. Jaxon, like most kids has always wanted to fly in a "real live" airplane. I don't know if he'll be more excited for Disney Land or to fly. Here is another cool part. It just so happens that Nicky, Ira & kids AND Chelsi, Tate & Colby will most likely be there at least one of the same days as us. Good timing (for us anyways). The last time we went to Disney Land Parker was only 4 weeks old. What was I thinking? I don't think I was. I am so excited and since I can't tell my kids and have to keep it quiet in the house, I had to blog about it, I had to tell someone. So, pray for good Anahiem weather in February. I would LOVE to see the sun again!!!

6 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

'Jealous' doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. That's the advantage I guess of only having two kids (one who is still free to fly and at Disneyland). Airplane tickets for our family would cost a small fortune. But we're excited for you!!!

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

I am excited for you, wish we could be there to see the boys expressions. I can't say that to dad or he will pack our bags. Someone has to be practical!!!!

Suz Galloway said...

K - I was just telling Jord that we need to start going on vacations so I am super jealous!! You guys will have fun.

Nicky said...

I can't wait!
...ditto...ditto...ditto...ditto...ditto...ditto... I can just hear it now "It's A Small World Afterall..."

Nicky said...

Start packing your bags. The countdown is on!

Maria said...

So Mandi, how was the sun in california? :) We have had more rain this weekend than the whole time we have been here! Bummer for you guys! Hope you still had a good time.