Friday, February 20, 2009

COME ON ALREADY!!!!

Maybe if I change my background from Valentines day, to something GREEN, February will end. I hate to be a complainer, but sometimes I wonder why I live in Idaho when I hate winter SO BAD. By the way, I do realize that I have lots to be thankful for, but I just want to say COME ON ALREADY SPRING GET HERE!!! I can't wait for track season, I can't wait to take my cute little boys on bike rides, I can't wait for a relaxing SPRING BREAK, I can't wait to jog outside everyday that I want to, not just when it's warm enough, I can't wait for four-wheeler rides, I can't wait to ride horses, AND I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR WARMTH!!! AAAAA warmth!!!!!!! One more thing, I can't wait for the roadshow to be over with. Then maybe I can blog more often OH YEAH!

5 comments:

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

This is the first year I agree with that sentiment. Usually I love winter when life slows down a little, but this one seems really long. I can't wait to go to Calif even if it does rain.

Suz Galloway said...

I agree - my kids are going crazy in the house. And I think we are supposed to get more snow this week. I have been burning spring/summer scents in my house which has helped.

Maria said...

I am sorry Mandi! Winter can be so so long. We are not missing the snow at all.
I am looking forward to seeing your Disneyland pictures... ;)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Maria...stop rubbing salt into our open wounds! We know you're just laughing at our misery!!! ha ha.

How about if you come up and go skiing? May as well make the most of our circumstances.

And Mandi...the roadshow??? But I thought.......

I'm also waiting for DL pictures.

Nicky said...

Oh come on...what's wrong with the snow? Besides that it's cold, wet, white, boring, cold...what's wrong with that?
Also waiting for Disneyland pics - come on already!