Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy BIrthday to Jaxon

Jaxon turned 8 today and I can't believe it. He is so excited to be baptized. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid! I love it when he crawls in bed with me and snuggles me. I love it when he sees me in the hall at school and gives me a big hug (I hope he NEVER grows out of that). I love to watch him play. He is very creative and has an interesting imagination. I love that he is such a good big brother and for the most part is very patient with Parker. I love that he has a desire to learn new things and loves to read books that teach him new things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid!!!!!!!!!!





I LOVE that he learned how to mow the lawn this summer.



We let him sleep with Parker over Christmas break and it was fun to listen to them talk as they were trying to fall asleep. I hope they will always be best friends.

2 comments:

The Wisers said...

Eight!!!! Can you really have a kid that is eight? That is awesome that he is so excited to get baptized! By the way everyone I know tells me what an amazing teacher you are!!!!

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday big kid! We love you!!!!!