Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rainy Days

J Jaxon riding CJ

Mom and Dad and the new barn!!!

I am not much of a writer or a blogger, in fact, I don't know if what I am typing right now will actually even show up on my blog, so consider this an experiment. I really enjoy looking at all your blogs, and have always wanted to try it, but since I went back to work full time I feel that every spare moment I get I need to spend with my kids. Today is a rainy day and there isn't much to do inside on a rainy day besides clean and cook and I REALLY don't want to do either one of those right now so I decided that I would give it a whirl. If this works I may have a new rainy day hobby.

I have been looking back on my summer pictures and it makes me sad how fast time flies. We had a great summer. One of our favorite- My parents own the field behind our house and my mom built a horse barn, an arena, and a round pen (in our back yard) then brought Jaxon and Parker's favorite horse CJ to live here. It has been lots of fun!!! I picked a few of my favorite summer pictures to share with you.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You better be careful, because blogging becomes a rainy, sunny, snowy, windy...day hobby (or addiction). Can't wait to see more pics!

Suz Galloway said...

who is dan? by mom in front of the barn???