Saturday, October 11, 2008

POTTY TRAINED????


My wonderful baby-sitter asked if I would buy some underwear for Parker to wear because she thought he was ready to be trained. I thought, whatever he is only 2 years and five months old, but thought she could give it a try and she could have fun cleaning up his accidents. Well it turns out he was totally ready and he is totally (I should probably knock on wood) trained. She needs a huge bonus the next pay day!!! I love her!!! He loves his big boy underwear and even sleeps in them and has never (again I am knocking on wood) wet the bed. It has only been two weeks, but I am THRILLED!!!

2 comments:

Nicky said...

You HAVE to be kidding me? Where has this babysitter been the last year of my life? You can see from my blog that we are just getting through that stage with Jarin! She definentally deserves some warm, yummy, gooey chocolate chip cookies!

Anonymous said...

I be you babysitter for you 7 yr old and your 3 yr old boys